[mythtv-users] Current CVS setup segfault

Dave dave_fluff at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 11:50:09 UTC 2003

I noticed that xine has the suport for Xshm and SDL.. Any plans to offer
support in this fasion (I noticed that for some reason, Xv seems to run
_exteremly_ slow on my AIW Radeon, but sdl must be doing something with
the signal that ATI cards like).

Perhaps one effort to be made could be adding support for xine output
plugins.. T'would make things a bit simpler, no?

Just a suggestion :)

Cheers,
Aaron