[mythtv-users] OT: Bell ExpressVU/EchoStar and LIRC

Jason Melanson jasonm1 at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 5 03:34:25 UTC 2003

 I'm am at just about the same spot.   I've just finished building my IR tx
 and I found some software that is supposed to handle the JVC 4700 setup
 within lirc.   (http://lairds.org/Kyler/Linux/LIRC)

  It's not working for me yet, but I haven't spent much time debugging.
I'll
 let you know if I get anywhere.

 -Jason