[mythtv-users] ATI TV Wonder and btaudio

Chris cisip at sprintmail.com
Sat Mar 1 04:19:41 UTC 2003

I have a two tuner setup : an ati tv wonder and ati tv wonder ve.  I
have a sblive and onboard cmedia sound card and hollywood plus and
homepna card.  In short no available pci slots anymore. I use the ati tv
wonder with the sb live and the ati tv wonder ve with the cmedia card.
The output of the cmedia is mono ( I use the mic in because it is the
only sound input with a decent volume ).  I have come across the use of
the btaudio module in this newsgroup and I am thinking if I can use this
instead of my cmedia.  Is it possible to use the ati tv wonder with the
btaudio module and then the ati tv wonder ve with the sb live? If so,
how can I do it?  Thanks