[mythtv-users] Newbie Hardware questions

Mike Monk mbmonk at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 09:49:04 EDT 2003

First Off I would like to say thanks for taking the time an replying to my
questions.  The unofficial faq helped alot.

I have looked into my old computer and it is a P2-350 MHZ so I will probably
still try to make it work, possibly overclock it a touch.
This machine will be a stand alone Myth box. So it will have to run
everything, front and back ends, of MythTV.

I am thinking of going with a Geforce 4 MX420 64MB PCI TV-out. The PVR 250
from Hauppauge, 20 gig drive, and 256 MB of Ram.

Nvidia