[mythtv-users] mythmusic-settings.txt?

Eddie McCreary lists at heorot.org
Mon Jun 30 08:42:00 EDT 2003

Is mythmusic-settings.txt still used by the current source?

I downloaded the 0.9 tar file and the readme refers to it, however
it's not included in the archive and from a quick glance at the code
it looks like it's reading settings from the database.

I'm getting an empty string back for the cdrom path, I tried grabbing
a version of the file from cvs, but mythmusic doesn't seem to read it.

I'm trying to run mythmusic without the rest of mythtv right now, I'm
playing around with it on a machine without a tuner or encoder card
for the time being.  What's the correct way to adjust the settings?

One more thing I noticed, I hard-coded a path to the cd in the ripper
source just to get a little further and I noticed that when I start to
type a name in the disk title field the program crashes.  Is the
version of QT that ships with RedHat 8.0 acceptable?

Thanks.  Great program BTW, I've been meaning to setup a mp3 server
for a while and this looks like a great front end for it.  And since I
have a ATI tv tuner card lying around, I may go ahead a build a
machine fast enough to get pvr capabilities.

Eddie
--
Eddie McCreary                   Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best
mailto:lists.splunge at heorot.org  friend.  Inside of a dog, it's too dark