[mythtv-users] When Mythtv tries to record programed shows, my computers locks up.

Juda jeb_pro at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 22:26:52 EDT 2003

When MythTv starts recording a schedule program, my
computer locks up about one or two minute later.  The
terminal in which the backend is running produces this
message:
     DB Error (position map clear): Query was: Delete
from recorded mark up where chanid = '4065' and
starttime = '2003062820000' and type = 7 and mark >=
45 and mark <= 59; Driver error was [2/-1]: QMYSQL3:
unable to execute query  Database error was:  Got
error 127 from table handler

It sounds to me that the problem is MYSQL, and
therefor is way beyond my ablity (This is the first
time that I have played with mysql.

I am using a Leadtek WinFast TV 2000 XP Deluxe.  For
sound I use the on board audio on my Asus A7N8X
Deluxe,  my cpu is AMD's Athlon XP 3000+, and my
graphics card is PixelView GeForce FX 5600.  The
distro I am running is Mandrake 9.1 and for MythTV, I
am using thacs rpms MythTv 0.9.1-1mdk.  I am using
NVidia's latest drivers and ALSA 0.9.4.

Thank you for all your help and if you need more
information please ask.

Juda