[mythtv-users] stupid questions?? compiling and urpmi

David-Georges Vitrant junk at vitrant.org
Sat Jun 28 13:46:59 EDT 2003

ok I have mandrake 9.1.. (urpmi for xmltv... all the pre reqs..)

first I tried installing mythtv with urpmi's and stuff.. that installed
just fine.. but I couldn't do the mythfilldatabase.. nothing was added to
database.. and I couldn't run/find myth.. but everything said it was
installed...

then I gave up (couldn't figure it out.. should be straight forward)
un installed the myth stff.. and downloaded the source..
but when I make it tells me :

make: *** No rule to make target `/mkspecs/linux-g++/qmake.conf', needed
by `Makefile'.  Stop.

though it was configured and stuff.

anyway I'd prefer getting the urpmi stuff working.. but help on any of
this would be nice..

any help would be nice..

Thanks,
David