[mythtv-users] mythtv minus tv

mOjO mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Sat Jun 28 04:35:30 EDT 2003

well.. i read somewhere that one of the upcoming changes to myth is that
  running the separate programs like mythmusic and so on will in a
future version no longer be spawned as a new separate window but will be
take over the main window instead... that would solve your problem...

check the cvs code?  maybe you should get on the developers list to
watch for those changes....