[mythtv-users] STB Systems Inc.

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at nycap.rr.com
Sat Jun 28 01:25:46 EDT 2003

Also, the one chip set is bt869krf 25869-15 c41460-9 9830
other chip is AT29lv512 20jv 9752
the big chip is covered by a head sink, stuck on pretty good, don't want
to pop it off unless i really have to.
also has 16 or 32 mb, no idea 8 small chips, nothing on them really so
either 2mb each or 4. um what else, oh yea pci should that be ok or
really bad?

guess that's it.  Hope someone can help.  thanks

-MacNean