[mythtv-users] Always missing first couple seconds of show

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Fri Jun 27 20:12:35 EDT 2003

Neil Trodden wrote:
> At 17:55 27/06/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>
>> Tako Schotanus wrote:
>>
>>> At your service :-D
>>

>> I've seen more than enough if this crap. This is about the
>> fourth piece unnecessary sarcastic criticism from you in
>> the past few days and I've yet to see you contribute anything.
>> Either contribute fixes for the things that you see should
>> be improved or put a cork in it. Nobody here owes you anything.
>>
>> --  bjm
>

> I took that as Tako offering to code a patch, Bruce? I think you've
> confused sarcasm with enthusiasm, in this instance.

You are absolutely right. Tako made several comment in the
past few days that appeared to be critical of Isaac and in
the light of those comments I misunderstood the spirit of
this one line reaction.

Tako, my sincerest apology for what was clearly a mistake on
my part. Several people have asked for this feature in the
past and I am impressed that you were able to take a positive
role in working on a solution.

--  bjm