[mythtv-users] *Newb* Have everything installed/config, just cant get XMLTV working....help?

miller44 at optonline.net miller44 at optonline.net
Fri Jun 27 18:40:31 EDT 2003

This is driving me nuts, im following all the directions, etc, nothing is working.
Here is what i did.  After i installed ran mythtv setup, it said login as root and run /etc/cron.daily/mythtv-backend so i did that, but when it was running i get an error,
unretry-able error reading schedule for station 2 WCBS
and it goes on like that for every channel.
Anyone have any idea? when i do the GUI config of backend, i enter my zipcode, and it finds my provider.
Anyone, anything, help please
Thanks