[mythtv-users] TV-Out with Matrox Marvel G400-TV

Wayne Veilleux wayne.veilleux at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 27 09:07:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

I would like to use my Marvel G400-TV using the TV-out with MythTV.
My Marvel G400-TV have one svga connector for my monitor and
another connector for the external Rainbow Runner Studio Video
Capture card where I connected my TV using the RCA video output.

I compiled and install the latest mgavideo-0.1.1b.

I got almost everyting work because I can use xawtv and see it on
my TV using the RCA TV-out on the Marvel external box. My problem is
around the framebuffer to send my X session to the TV-out. I read
some howto that I catched on the net without any success. Could
someone could help me and please tell me how to do that ? I have
compiled the matroxset apps and after loading ;

modprobe i2c-matroxfb
modprobe matroxfb_maven
modprobe matroxfb_crtc2

I still don't have

I'm using Mandrake 9.1 with tha latest kernel update to
2.4.21-0.18mdk.

Thanks for any help

-- wayne
--