[mythtv-users] can't find blue

Michael Greb mikegrb at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 10:35:47 EDT 2003

I had a similiar problem and I think I remember another person with
it too.  Hopefully should be pretty easy to fix.

Try copying with 'cp -R' the themes directory in the source to
/usr/local/share/mythtv.  This fixed the problem for me and the
other person.  Hopefully it will for you too.

Michael

--- Bill Whyte <thewhytehouse at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have installed as per the documentation on Redhat Linux 9.0 and
> I am recieving the following error.  I was wondering if anybody
> knows how to get past this.
<snip>