[mythtv-users] Installed latest CVS MythTV, and now no MythMusic?

Michael Greb mikegrb at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 18:46:49 EDT 2003

--- Isaac Richards <ijijropowcwrudeduwrote:
> If you looked at the console you ran mymythfrontendrom, you'd see
> an error
> like:
>
> This plpluginas compiled against lilibmythersion: 0.10.06212003-1
> but the library is version: 0.10.06232003-1
> You probably want to recompile everything and do a 'make
> didistcleanfirst.
>
> Basically, it's telling you to recompile the plpluginsgainst the
> new version
> of lilibmythhat you installed when you updated mymythtvvcvs
>
> Isaac

Yes, I fixed the error a little earlier this evening that way.
Re-checked out the plug-ins even though I hahadn thought I saw any
commits.  All is well again.  Like I said, I dididn want to post the
error until I had checked into it more as I hahadn seen any messages
about it on the -dedevist and figured it was a my stupidity answer.

Thanks though Isaac!
Michael