[mythtv-users] Re:DRAFT of proposed new FAQ (or HowTo section)

Mark Chou mcpcs at ivwnet.com
Tue Jun 24 18:45:46 EDT 2003

Actually I have an (older) WinTV dbx TV/FM Radio that does NOT work with
btaudio.  This is a bona-fide bt878, but w/o MSP34xx, and has a tda9450
or something like that...

rev 11 works with btaudio, rev 02 apparently does not...

lspci:
00:09.0 Multimedia video controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Video
Capture (rev 02)
00:09.0 Multimedia video controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Video
Capture (rev 02)

Ray Olszewski wrote:

Hauppauge WinTV dbx TV/FM Radio. Video capture works using the bttv
kernel driver; we beliece this is the only Hauppauge card currently
shipping that works with bttv. Audio does work with btaudio.