[mythtv-users] Installed latest CVS MythTV, and now no MythMusic?

Michael Greb mikegrb at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 16:07:59 EDT 2003

For what it's worth I have experienced the same problem.  I haven't
reported it yet because MythWeather and MythVideo have icons but
don't do anything when I select thier icons and I wanted to look
into it further before reporting it.  I checked out from CVS last
night.  At the time the most recent commit message mentioned some
plugin button stuff so I'm thinking it may be related.  I haven't
had a chance to try recompiling the plugins after the new myth to
see if there was new stuff in the libraries.