[mythtv-users] Xinerama problem with CVS and KDE 3.1

dmezzetti dmezzetti at web.de
Tue Jun 24 12:56:58 EDT 2003

mythtv 0.9.1 was working great with xinerama and KDE 3.0. I updated to
KDE 3.1 and got the problem with some windows showing on screen 0
instead on screen 1. I heard that this problem should be fixed with the
CVS version but unfortunately there is another big problem. Mythtv works
great as long as I dont switch it to xinerama screen 1. After doing that
 I only can see the mythtv-background but no buttons. Anyone has an idea
how to fix that. Is this a theme problem ?