[mythtv-users] X config: gentoo, geForce2, scan converter

Joshua Santelli santellij at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 15:11:29 EDT 2003

<plea_for_help level="desperate">

I've had a lot of luck getting help from people on
this list in the past but havn't had any takers on
this one.

I did notice that some of the people have been a
little touchy about posting things that were obvious
or lacking information (maybe both apply to this
question).  I don't mind if anyone snaps at me as long
as I get this solved :-)

I took the time to get away from RH and learn a few
things about Gentoo, now I'm stuck.  I'm not sure what
could be different because I don't have a RH
installation to compare it to.  Could it be: nvidia
driver, XFree86 version...

thanks,
josh

</plea_for_help>