[mythtv-users] Troubleshooting theme issues

Richard Berndt berndtr at manateeglens.com
Mon Jun 23 11:01:11 EDT 2003

I was playing around with creating a theme, using PurpleGalaxy as a templete
to get the feel for it. I created a new background and reworked the buttons
and bars but I have problems when using it. I can switch to the theme
without a problem but it ::will:: lockup the front end on some screens.
Since I am new to MythTV I'm not exactly sure how to troubleshoot this
problem or know where to find docs for creating themes. It looks fairly
simple so I am confused.

-Rich