[mythtv-users] keybinds for PgUp/PgDn?

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Mon Jun 23 02:33:27 EDT 2003

Chris Germano wrote:
> I've been looking through the archives and documentation but nobody has
> mention what exactly is the keybinds for PgUp & PgDn as they are pretty
> important in mythmusic. I've tried the following with no sucess:
>
> config = Key PgDn CurrentWindow
> config = Key pagedown CurrentWindow
> config = Key PageDown CurrentWindow
> config = Key KP_PgDn CurrentWindow
> config = Key PGDOWN
>
> what are the real keybinds for these?

$ cd mythtv/configfiles/
$ grep Page *
lircrc.example.pinnaclestudiopctv:    config = Key Page_Down CurrentWindow
lircrc.example.pinnaclestudiopctv:   config = Key Page_Up CurrentWindow
lircrc.example.zenithvcrplus:    config = Key Page-Up CurrentWindow
lircrc.example.zenithvcrplus:    config = Key Page-Down CurrentWindow

--  bjm