[mythtv-users] recordedmarkup.MYD

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Mon Jun 23 02:23:26 EDT 2003

rwk at americom.com wrote:
> I noticed another post with this same error but there was no reply...
>
> I am also getting the following error repeatedly in the error log:
>
> DB Error (position map insert):
> Query was:
> INSERT recordedmarkup (chanid, starttime, mark, type, offset) values ( '1005', '20030622220000', 710, 6, "309649446");
> Driver error was [2/-1]:
> QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
> Database error was:
> Can't open file: 'recordedmarkup.MYD'. (errno: 145)

1) Do your best to get a dump of your database ASAP.

2) Your MySQL server has a problem beyond the scope of myth
or any other application. It may be a file system full or
a permissions problem or something bad happened.

$ perror 145
Error code 145:  Unknown error 145
145 = Table was marked as crashed and should be repaired

See your mysql documentation (probably /usr/share/doc/mysql-doc )
or check with www.mysql.org if you need further help.

--  bjm