[mythtv-users] updated to cvs, now all my recorded shows won't show up, and mythvid probs

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 16:53:48 EDT 2003

Ok I fixed my mythvideo problems, it was because I did not setup the video database for it. However the focus issue still remains when it comes back from mplayer, but I guess that isn't a myth issue. I have to go alt tab to bring the focus back.

In terms of mythmusic I noticed it has now switched back to being able to use the controls on the bottom with the remote. I actually liked having them mapped with numbers and things while being able to scroll through the playlist. The first time I ran mythmusic I had the nice sorted playlist like using the technique in other modules with artists on the side that could be selected, how can I get that back? Also I compiled with all the visualizations but none show up now even though they all worked perfectly before, any ideas? I just get a black screen.

MythTV, still haven't been able to bring back my tv shows from before in the same folder, any ideas on that?