[mythtv-users] Update mythmobile pictures!

Matthew Brichacek mmbrich at customlinuxsolutions.com
Sun Jun 22 17:32:34 EDT 2003

Nothing yet, other than using a laptop.  The prototype that used the
FlexATX had 2 120G harddrives and one of the issues was vibration.  I
started designing some gel packs to hold them, but then I fried the MB
so didn't go any further.  As I run into problems I will try to find
solutions, so far I have been out four wheeling in the mountains and
haven't had any probelms, even though I always tread lightly it was
still pretty bumpy.  It's been through record snow storms and some
pretty hot days and long road trips with no issues yet but I expect some
problems along the lines of what you've mentioned.

Matt