[mythtv-users] Re: How to view my scheduled shows

Rob Rogers rob at WizardsTower.net
Sun Jun 22 19:06:07 EDT 2003

* Doug Haber <doughaber at yahoo.com>
> I was wondering if there was any way to view a list of my scheduled
> shows.
> What I mean is, is there one screen where I can see something like:
>
> Show A - Every Tuesday (9am-10am)
> Show B - One time Monday (10:30pm-11pm)
> Show C - Every time on any channel

There isn't really anything in MythTV yet, but there is in MythWeb
(which I find to be a quicker interface anyways)

Here's the first 3 shows on my "Scheduled Recordings" page:

You currently do not have any single programs scheduled to record.

Programs scheduled to record in a certain time slot
The Pretender   4:00pm to 5:00pm on channel 44
Next Showing:
Program:        The Pretender - Flyer
Airdate:        06/23/2003 4:00pm to 06/23/2003 5:00pm on channel 44

Programs scheduled to always record
American Chopper
Next Showing:
Program:        American Chopper - Firebike
Airdate:        06/23/2003 8:00pm to 06/23/2003 9:00pm on channel 63
City's greatest heroes.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on channel 13
Next Showing:
Program:        CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Abra Cadaver
Airdate:        06/26/2003 8:00pm to 06/26/2003 9:00pm on channel 13
magic trick.

There's an implied "Every time on any channel" on American Chopper
because it doesn't list a channel, unlike CSI that does.