[mythtv-users] MythTV (CVS) is still not executing my external channel changing script

John Klimek jmk396 at psu.edu
Sun Jun 22 12:16:02 EDT 2003

I just killed my Mandrake 9.1 install and decided to go to Gentoo.

After around 3 days I finally got everything installed and working.

I just installed MythTV (from CVS) and I'm having the same problem as my
Mandrake install (although the Mandrake install did work at first).

When I first start my backend it immediately changes to channel 354 (my
default channel for LiveTV and the Program Guide).  However, when it goes to
record a scheuled program, it simply starts recording and doesn't use the
channel changer.

Anybody else having this problem?