[mythtv-users] Guide Disappeared

rwk at americom.com rwk at americom.com
Sun Jun 22 05:15:18 EDT 2003

I checked and I *do* have category-type.

However, I found the problem.  It has nothing to do with my CVS update.
It was simply that the SasQuach theme I had switched to a couple of
weeks ago is not displaying the Program Guide.  When you select the EPG,
it simply displays a blank screen.  I switched back to blue and it
worked.

I only noticed it after updating from CVS and therefore mistakenly
assumed the update was the culprit.

I went to update to the latest SasQuach and noticed that many of the
themes which used to be on the "themes" page are gone.  Only two themes
remain.

I liked SasQuach and was hoping an update would correct the EPG problem.

If anyone else encounters a blank Programming Guide screen, check your
theme.  I found that several of the themes I have fail to display the
EPG.

Thanks for your help in any case...  It was a real good guess!

Dick