[mythtv-users] Channel Changing with latest CVS

William M. Siever bsiever at bill.cs.umr.edu
Sat Jun 21 18:56:20 EDT 2003

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 05:05:40PM -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Saturday 21 June 2003 03:24 pm, Roby Adams wrote:
> > ouch.  Was that neccessary?
>
> Yes.  At the very minimum, I would expect a more detailed bug report from
> someone using CVS.  Any error messages from mythbackend/mythfrontend, etc,
> would by very helpful, and usually accompany any inability to change
> channels.

For what it's worth, I experienced the same problem.
("M" in the EPG not changing the channel anymore)

Upon investigation of my version of guidegrid.cpp (line 263):
    case Key_C: case Key_M: case Key_Escape: escape(); break;
(I believe that the last time I updated from CVS was June 20th)

I suspect that in the past it was more like:
    case Key_C: case Key_Escape: escape(); break;
    case Key_M: channelUpdate(); escape(); break;

I really don't update daily, so I'm not completely sure
when/how "M" started functioning differently.

   Bill

P.S. Thanks for making the single top-level window changes!
     (It's made running myth as the second head in a dual-head
      machine almost perfect)