[mythtv-users] Brightness etc and controls,

Paul Catchpole admin at aphrodit.homeunix.net
Sat Jun 21 15:16:50 EDT 2003

Regards,

 Sorry for my incompetence but I've just noticed that my changes to one
channel have worked but it seems to have needed a restart of mythbackend?
I've now changed all the other channels.

Thanks for the help and thanks for such a brilliant piece of software!

Also, for anyone else without a supported overscan TV-out, if your tv can
cope with 1024x768, at least for me, there is minimal bordering. Found this
out by accident when starting the TV-out with my normal monitor
configuration.

 Why are the controls disabled in myth at the moment?

	Paul