[mythtv-users] Idea for a new plugin

dmezzetti dmezzetti at web.de
Sat Jun 21 12:46:17 EDT 2003

Correct. Maybe recordings from mythtv... or VCD, Divx files you copied
to your harddisk for use with mythvideo or a
mix of them.
"Mythchannel" should each night scan your folder with your recordings
and, or your movies and put together a
random programm-guide for the next day. You then could "tune" to this
movie channel and check the "program-guide"
where you can see which movie the plugin is starting at which time.