[mythtv-users] Turning off: Auto Commercial Flagging

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jun 20 10:22:59 EDT 2003

> I'd like to turn "Auto Commercial Flagging" off again, but running setup
> is not an option since I only use mythbackend on a headless box.  So, will
> this mysql hack work?

No X11-forwarding?  I access setup via my worstation with no trouble.

though I must admit, it'd be nice to be able to run setup without the
fear of wiping out settings (which I think it did at one point - though
it may have been a cvs-related issue, or just user error)

I've also included all of this setup type config in my todo list for the
new mythweb.

-Chris