[mythtv-users] update database from 0.7 to 0.9.1

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Fri Jun 20 01:15:57 EDT 2003

On 20 Jun 2003 at 1:18, Isaac Richards wrote:
> You should apply the 0-7-to-0-8.sql and then the 0-8-to-0-9.sql file.
> Everything should work, I think.

Yup, while I was waiting, I gave that a try, it's working like a charm.

0.9.x is pretty slick, it's almost good enough for my parents to use now.
Assuming I do all the initial setup. Must say I am impressed. Commercial skip
works pretty nice too.

Just curious about one other thing, I seem to have some left over recordings
in the database. I actually deleted the nuv files before doing the upgrade,
however they still show up in the list of recorded programs. Short of editing
the database directly is there a much easier method to clear these orphans
out?

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting