[mythtv-users] Autoplay of inserted CDs and DVDs

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Thu Jun 19 23:54:27 EDT 2003

You were right of course, I had changed one drive for another and now I
had to use /dev/hdd instead of /dev/scd0.
Thanks for the reminder.

I'm no Linux expert so can somebody explain why this change (from scd0
-> hdd) happens?
Isn't scd0 supposed to be for SCSI drives? Both drives I used were IDE
so why would it use scd0 at all and why would it change when changing
drives?