[mythtv-users] Autoplay of inserted CDs and DVDs

Albert Santoni GameGod at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 19 17:09:05 EDT 2003

If you want to make a DVD/SVCD menu in MythTV, check out this thread:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=58875;search_st
ring=dvdmenu.xml;guest=651566&t=search_engine#58875

That's what I use.... In 0.8 I even got some icons in place and
everything... looked really good.
Oh, and since MythVideo already uses Mplayer, why isn't this DVD/SVCD menu a
standard part of MythVideo?

Thanks.