[mythtv-users] How small can I get my captures?

Allen T. Gilliland IV alleng4 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 12:23:03 EDT 2003

> Time Warner offers a
> decent digital cable
> package, but all the channels I would want are in
> the analog set.  I'm
> hoping I won't need a set top box (and therefore
> will not need an IR
> blaster yet ;).

This is exactly what I do although I have comcast
digital cable.  We have a couple of the boxes around
the house for normal usage, but we also use it without
the box as well.  Its just like you said ... you don't
get the digital channels, but that still leaves 80
channels which has pretty much everything I want
anyways.

This is also a good way to save some money ... since
getting additional cable boxes really jacks up the
monthly price :/