[mythtv-users] Backend time issue

gary dawes garydawes at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 13:31:24 EDT 2003

I'm running Mythtv in the UK, and it's running great
with a dual-tuner setup, although that was fun to
setup.

However, I have one problem which is really
irritating. The PC clock was drifting by a few minutes
a week, so I setup an NTP sync to internet time
servers, which is fine apart from the small fact that
NTP time is permanently 2 minutes ahead of TV time on
both analogue and Sky Digital.

Does anybody know a way of putting in an offset, other
than "seconds to record past" as that will not work
with recording that follow on on different channels.

regards

gary