[mythtv-users] Xinerama and KDE 3.1.2

dmezzetti dmezzetti at web.de
Thu Jun 19 13:38:05 EDT 2003

I upgraded to CVS this morning (mythtv,video,game,gallery,weather). I
started mythtv, went to Appearance,
switched to xinerama screen 1, pressed finish. The window dissappeared
and I run to my TV to check if it's working
but all I could find was an empty mythtv-background-window without any
buttons. If I switch to xinerama
screen 0 (my monitor) then I certainly have all the buttons and when I
move the mythtv-window to the right (to screen 1) they
are still there.
I also noticed that when I leave mythgallery the mythfrontend crashes
and I also couldn't compile mythvideo due to some error in
videomanager.cpp. Since I only wanted to test if xinerama is working I
copied videomanager.* from the 0.9.1 version but when I
try to start mythvideo I get an error
Unable to initialize plugin 'mythvideo'.
Unable to run plugin 'mythvideo': not initialized.