[mythtv-users] Want suggestions for MythGallery UI

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Wed Jun 18 12:30:06 EDT 2003

For me, I'd prefer if the zoom was done with the number pads, and didn't
have a menu that you have to go through. 1 could zoom out 3 could zoom
in, zero could reset or something. The numbers 4,8,6,2 would be used for
scrolling. The arrow keys would still work for changing slides.

Just what I would like to see, but any zoom is better than none. So keep
up the good work!

Joel Feenstra