[mythtv-users] irxevent + volume control

dmezzetti dmezzetti at web.de
Wed Jun 18 16:07:53 EDT 2003

I have the same problem with volume change and lirc. I'm using a german
SuSE linux and lirc just don't do any
special characters. I tried "bracketleft" which should do a [ but it
isn't working. I noticed that I just can't use any
key combinations in .lircrc like for example "SHIFT minus" which should
give me a "underscore". If I use "underscore"
in .lircrc I get nothing but "minus" is working