[mythtv-users] Best TV Card / Video Card use

mOjO mOjOspam at TheGeekClub.net
Tue Jun 17 02:47:50 EDT 2003

Dont get the ATI All in Wonder Radeon card!  I'm guessing thats what you
were talking about when you said it came with a radio remote.  There is
no proper linux support for that card.  ATI video cards work, and ATI TV
Tuner cards work, but for some reason the All in wonder cards that have
both on one card do not work.  well not "for some reason" its for lack
of driver support. hehe. but you get the idea..  search the archives of
this list for "AIW Radeon" or "ATI AIW"

mOjO