[mythtv-users] mythtv segfaults

RJV miracle at procyon.com
Tue Jun 17 00:43:35 EDT 2003

I've just put together a machine as a dedicated mythtv box, and though it
works well most of the time, I'm having segfaults on either mythfrontend
or backend at least once in 24 hours.

I don't quite trust my hardware yet, so I plan on doing some memory
testing and whatnot in the next few days, but I also realize that Mythtv
is still in development.  Has anyone else had segfaults on the
frontend/backend using known good hardware?

-- RJV --					..ooOO miracle at procyon.com

-- Institution of Postgraduate Education - Graduation 2001
-- Institution of Undergraduate Education - Alumnus 1997

The opinions expressed in any email originating from this account are the
sole opinions of the author.  They do not reflect the opinions or policies
of any institution or individuals other than myself.