[mythtv-users] Recording Questions

RJV miracle at procyon.com
Mon Jun 16 19:46:36 EDT 2003

1) I have accidentally deleted a saved TV file from the command line, but
now MythTV won't let me erase it and thus it keeps the dead link in the
recorded programs area.  How can I reset the database?

2) Is it possible to let mythtv name the video-shows in a more sane and
human-readable format - such that an mplayer browser on another machine
can discern what the file is from the name?  (Eg: Daily_Show_6-16-03.nuv
or Simpsons-Episode-222)

Otherwise, great work.  It's all much faster than before, and is really
coming together.

-- RJV --					..ooOO miracle at procyon.com

-- Institution of Postgraduate Education - Graduation 2001
-- Institution of Undergraduate Education - Alumnus 1997

The opinions expressed in any email originating from this account are the
sole opinions of the author.  They do not reflect the opinions or policies
of any institution or individuals other than myself.