[mythtv-users] mythVideo adds wrong movie titles

John Danner johndanner at untzuntz.com
Mon Jun 16 18:42:49 EDT 2003

If it's not showing you a list and just picking a video - it's probably
because IMDB has only one movie with the search string used.

You can reset/manually enter the IMDB number by hitting 'm' which will bring
up a menu with options (reset entry and manually enter an IMDB #)

> 2. For some movies the application added the movie information of an
> movie which was added to the db just before the current. The title
> and filename are again completely different. There is again no way
> to modify this information!?!

I've seen this a few times, use the 'm' key here to reset the entry and try it
again.

-John