[mythtv-users] lIRC & the infamous 250 remote: Question

Ken Thompson kent at kmtdesigns.com
Mon Jun 16 01:15:35 EDT 2003

Ok, let me preface this question with the following remark:  I read &
executed all of the guides provided trying to get my gray remote to
work.  I've got the correct CVS version and the whole darn thing
pretends to load correctly however, it fails to create the /dev/lirc/0
device that I need. I've run modprobe on the ivtv and lirc_i2c module
with no luck.  What is preventing the device 0 from being created?!?!
I've uninstalled 0.6.6, as far as I can tell. hmm, what is this little
hitch I can't seem to find.

Thanks for your help