[mythtv-users] bug when scheduling recordings

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sat Jun 14 14:01:17 EDT 2003

Ralf Haller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to find the code where mythTV writes the scheduled recordings
> into the database in order to try to fix the bug. I was however unable
> to find these commands in the source code. Where is the data written to
> the record table?

It isn't ;-). Only the items selected for recording are
stored in the 'record' table. The master backend calculates
the schedule when it starts up and stores it in memory. It
recalculates when an event happens that affects the
recording schedule. You can use "mythbackend --printsched"
to see what would be scheduled for recording.

--  bjm