[mythtv-users] PVR250 & Pundit (Dual PVR250s)

Robert rjg at digitalisles.com
Sat Jun 14 00:07:24 EDT 2003

Robert,

  I got the pictures and I will put them online tomorrow so you can see.
  It is a very tight fit, just like you said, but deffinately can be
  done.  These cards are taller than the Avermedia cards that I had at
  first.

  FYI, the dual 250 setup DOES work now!!  No more lockups with this
  configuration.

  I will post the url with the pictures tomorrow after they are online.

  -Robert