[mythtv-users] Myth tv and Gentoo?

Martin, Stephen stephen.martin at veridian.com
Fri Jun 13 18:19:32 EDT 2003

Don't know about the livecd, it was only just proposed this morning.
The main difficulty seems to be with the database.  I think it will
happen, but there's definately some wrinkles to be ironed out.

Tt should work like any other package once it's in portage.  That way
you wouldn't have to bother with setting up a local portage mask or
making sure you grabbed all the dependencies.  On the other hand, it's
likely to be marked unstable for a while, so you'll have to deal with that.

-Steve

=