[mythtv-users] PVR250 & Pundit (Dual PVR250s)

Robert rjg at digitalisles.com
Fri Jun 13 16:43:31 EDT 2003

Hello All,

  I saw the conversation about having 2 PVR250s in one machine and wanted
to let you all know that will a little bit of work they will both fit!  I
figured this out before I realized that I couldn't use 2 in the same box.

  The news gets better though as I followed up on a thread in the ivtv
developers list about this and this morning an update to the ivtv driver
was checked in to cvs that supports dual tuners in the same machine.

  I will followup and let you all know if it works or not in a few hours!

-Robert