[mythtv-users] The Horizontal Pundit

Steve Davidson buzzdat1 at attbi.com
Fri Jun 13 09:59:09 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 05:42, Matt wrote:
> Steve:
>
> You should also note that the Video is not an AGP card.

To clarify, it's not a *replaceable* AGP card; it is on the onboard AGP
bus on the motherboard.  There are no AGP slots for expansion, and one
of the PCI slots shares an IRQ with the onboard audio.  The SiS 651
chipset is not a stellar performer.

The device is not without its limitations, to be sure.  Its main
advantages are: It's small, reasonably attractive, and QUIET.

> BTW, did you need to use the overscan for the TV out?

Don't have X on my distribution yet, so I don't have an answer for you
yet.