[mythtv-users] Bug? Wrong Date for Recordings in MythTV Solved

Michael Greb mikegrb at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 09:47:58 EDT 2003

The combination of your post and then reading a later one about
someone's difficulties with the backend startup script caused me to
stumble upon it.  I had been manually starting the backend since the
upgrade and last night I did switch to using the redhat services
doo-hickie... problem solved, it is/was starting the 0.8 backend :-)