[mythtv-users] Bit rate oddity?

Eni Gma enigma at thedonnerparty.com
Thu Jun 12 21:44:36 EDT 2003

  Perhaps more time was actually recorded on the former recording?  I am
having trouble with my slave backend where it starts recording and does
not stop until mythbackend is killed (or it runs out of disk space).
 This happened to me 3 times last week.  The recordings generated are
totally hosed, myth dies after a few minutes of watching.  This is VERY
vexing because in all 3 instances the show being recorded was the season
finale of Six Feet Under, so even though I recorded it 3 times I don't
get to watch it.

On another note, has anyone noticed mythbackend segfaults when deleting
programs from MythWeb?  I upgraded to .9 yesterday and as I was deleting
some shows the backend would segfault on an average of 1 in 4 deletes.
 Anyone else experiencing this behavior?